Links & Resources:
- Arkansas Boards and Commissions Application for Appointment
- Arkansas Federation of Republican Women
- Arkansas State Government
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas Secretary of State Voter/Election Information
- Association of Arkansas Counties
- Bull Shoals Lake White River Chamber of Commerce
- First Congressional District, Republican Party of Arkansas
- National Federation of Republican Women
- Republican National Committee
- Republican Party of Arkansas
- United States House of Representatives Legislative Activity
- United States Senate Active Legislation
To further the ideals and principles of the Arkansas and National Republican Party.
To Elect Qualified Republicans to every public office.
To fulfill the needs of the citizens of Arkansas in a manner consistent with the beliefs and principles of the Republican Party.
- That individual citizens are willing and capable of managing their own affairs without government intervention.
- That the local, state, and national governments must pursue policies designed to encourage individual initiative and induce people to be responsible for their own economic, political, and social well-being.
- The primary function of government is to protect the life, common liberty, and property of the governed, to prevent fraud and misinterpretation, and to invoke a common justice.
- That when a function is undertaken by government, it should be performed by that government closest to the people which will provide as much direct control by those affected as reason and wisdom require to assure freedom and liberty to all citizens with justice under the law.
- That our national stability and expansion of the free enterprise system can be best assured by application of the Constitutional principles that unite the American people.